AutoFocus Presents

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yet Another

1. Is there a person in your mind right now.
Yes

2. Do you have any siblings
Yes. I have 3 siblings excluding me

3. Do you want children
Yes

4. Do you smile often
I would like to think so

5. Do you like your handwriting
So far it seems pretty satisfactory to me

6. Are your toenails painted
Heck no -_-"

7. Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in
I don't really mind where I sleep

8. What color is your shirt right now
White with some pictures on it

9. What were you doing yesterday at 7pm
I was walking around ss15 waiting for my relatives to arrive

10. I can't wait till
The coming weekend. . .

11. When did you cry last
Publicly crying would be back when I was in primary school. . . somewhere around that age. Crying alone rarely happens but I do that whenever I see a very very very sad movie, think of lost, etc.
PS: I don't sob uncontrollably when I do cry alone. It is always just tears and heavy chest.

12. Are you a friendly person
I try to be

13. Do you have any pets
No but I would like to have a dog or cat

14. Where is the person you have feelings for right now
Home

15. Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now
Yes. It was my grandmother

16. Do you sleep with the television on
Nope. I rarely watch them anyway

17. Have you ever crawled through a window
I sure have. I doubt I am still able to do that now though

18. What are you doing now
Online chat and working

19. Can you handle the truth
Depending on the truth but sometimes I think not. It would take some time to digest

20. Are you too forgiving
I think so. . . drats

21. Are you closer to your father or your mother
My mother

22. Who was the last person you cried in front of
I cannot remember. It was ages ago

23. How many people can you say you've really loved
Keep guessing

24. Do you eat healthy
Most of the time when my health conscious speaks

25. Do you still have a picture of you and your ex
I was never in a relationship -_-"

26. Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you
Yes. Isn't that how all tears are first shed

27. How often do you go to church
Rarely or almost never

28. If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to
I keep my problems to myself

29. Are you loud or quiet most of the time
Loud. Thats what everyone's been telling me

30. Are you confident
I used to be confident in most things that I do. Recently there is ONE exception

1 comment:

Bentuckee said...

Ha...thanks for completing the tag. The tag is sure long, i think someone combined it with 2 tags, or probably more.