AutoFocus Presents

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Heart Wrenching

Im in the office now with absolutely no task whatsoever. The boss left the building which means I can freely use the internet at will. Finishing up my book on child counselling (don't ask me why I chose this book, I picked it at random at home and I have a hunch my parents used this to raise me up). Read an article in The Star newspaper today front page, 'Beaten while looking for help'. This is one of the most sickening news of how society has fallen for the worst. My cousin had an accident a week ago on the road and fell unconscious after the crash only to wake to find his wallet, PDA and other valuables lost after the collision. People taking advantage of the misfortunate are almost anywhere. Seeking help in this age has never been so dangerous.

No comments: